January 13, 2018

BLACK DENIM

JACKET - ROMWE (here) | JEANS - H&M (old - similar here)
KNIT - MANGO (similar here) | SHOES - NELLY.COM (similar here)
BAG - JESSICA BUURMAN (original here)

Happy Weekend, everyone! I wish I could spend all my weekend being lazy in bed, watching movies with my man and cuddling all time. But yeah, no luck. Anyway, I came here to share a all black outfit with the coolest jacket! I hope you like the combo and stay warm*
____________________________________________

Bom fim-de-semana, pessoal! Eu bem que gostaria de passar o fim-de-semana enfiada na cama, a ver filmes com o meu homem, e bem enroscadinha com ele. Mas não, nada disso. Enfim, vim aqui partilhar um conjunto "all black" com este casaco brutal. Espero que gostem da combinação e mantenham-se quentes*

4 comments: